Here’s what I was able to finish in the month of July with my knitting. 4 out of 5 knits were for myself – selfish knitting for the win! Also, I can’t believe today is August 1. But that just means my birthday will be here before I know it! But first, let’s talk about July’s FO’s:
- My custom green tunic – don’t worry, I’ll have a post about that this week. I’m super excited about this piece.
- My modified North Fork – I. LOVE. THIS. TOP. It’s so much better than my last attempt since I made great modifications.
- The Rain Outside in green for myself. A lovely wrap that I’ve been wearing in my office nonstop.
- My Ruby Woo cardigan, a perfect red in a really great cardigan that I can wear with pretty much everything.
- Safia’s North Fork tee. She was pretty excited about this one and I was happy to give her a nice summer knit to add to her wardrobe.
Up next, I feel like I want to whip up one more warm weather knit to clear out my cotton blend yarn and then it’s on to fall sweater knitting. Plus there are a bunch of knitalongs about to happen and it’s it always more fun when you knit with friends, right?