I didn’t complete anything in November but I made up for that in December! Over my winter break I was able to finish the following projects:
- Five color Frid, I wore it the other day and it’s not as hot as I thought it was going to be, so I may wear this more often than I thought.
- My Love Note. I’m obsessed.
- My short sleeve cardigan. Excited to add this to my work wardrobe rotation.
- Beaded sweaters for Jellybean and me. These are fun and I anticipate making another sweater full of beads at some point this year.
- A beaded hat for Jess. Totally forgot to give this to her when I saw her over Christmas. Oops. I’ll see her next week in NYC.
- Prado Vest for my husband. I also successfully shrank it for him so that it’s the length that he wants. Hooray!
School starts on Monday and I’ve already been assigned reading homework for my Monday class. I’m ready to go back to work and school and I am hoping to have better balance this semester and still get to knit. Any goals for 2020 for you?