August, it’s so bittersweet. My birthday is at the end of the month (YAY!) but that also means summer is coming to an end (sigh…). So here’s what I was able to finish in the month of July.
- A tiny cowl for Jellybean made from leftovers.
- My Pink Professor cardigan as part of the Summer of Basics Makealong.
- Another adorable summer dress in orchid.
- A Rye tie in exchange for a gorgeous handmade wooden pencil.
- A super bright pink dog to go along with last month’s purple dog.
- And my favorite of the month, my rainbow Teazel cardigan.
Technically I finished knitting the doll this month but since I didn’t give her any clothes I’ll count that towards August’s finished objects. And since August is my birthday month, I’m going to keep with tradition and knit myself something and perhaps in my favorite color, green. I’ve got three different types of yarn (dk, worsted and bulky) in sweater quantity in gorgeous emerald green I’m excited to cast on with but just not sure which project I’ll make yet or which yarn I’ll choose. I also want to buy myself this yarn as a present to myself. I love the black and ashland colors and am thinking of making myself another Fable cardigan in either of those gorgeous colorways.
So how productive was your July?!