It’s March but that means I need to take a step back and take a look at what I was able to accomplish last month.
- The Yards of Happiness Enamel Pin: I launched my very first pin on Friday and I’ve had a great response. They haven’t sold out, so if you want to grab a Yards of Happiness Pin you still can. Thank you to everyone who has purchased one already, I’ve had orders from Alaska to Australia! I can’t believe it.
- My Carlisle Cardigan: The super bulky yarn and the springy color palette make me super happy.
- Jellybean’s Sweetheart Sweater: I keep getting asked if there’s a pattern for this one and I keep pointing people back to Mason-Dixon Knitting for how I come up with doggy sweaters. I don’t see myself making doggy sweater patterns in a range of sizes anytime soon.
- The Sweet Hearts Hat: This hat was what inspired me to make Jellybean’s heart sweater.
- The Super Bright Malmo Sweater: I really do love the vividness of the pink in this sweater and it was a super fun quick knit to make.
I almost finished my Balloon cardigan in February but I was just a bit too overloaded with other projects so it was finished over the weekend. Don’t worry, I’ll share finished pics of it on Wednesday! What were you able to finish in February?
12 Replies to “Monthly Review: February 2019”
Just curious, how do you knit? You mentioned that you are a fast knitter, are you a picker or a thrower?
I finished three pair of Bev Galeska’s felted clogs, a lobster claw messy bun hat from knitguru and the January Hat from Kelbourne Woolens. A very productive February for me as far as knitting goes.
Ooooh going to look up the clogs!
Sounds like a busy month for you! but soooo worth it! Everything came out beautifully!
I finished Sipila and a Turtle Dove. One fast, one slow! I am now on Dreyma. I can’t seem to give up stranded colorwork yet!
I shoveled a lot of snow instead of knitting. Just ordered some yarn to make a scarf.
I’ve been doing lots of cross-stitch, embroidery, and sewing, but very little knitting recently. You are making me want to pick up my needles again!
Wow! That’s a productive month! I finished a masquerade mask out of thread, and I’m proud of that.
I made a Carlisle Cardigan, too, and a Carbeth pullover. Between your inspiring photos of all those sweaters AND the stack of Jellybean’s sweaters, I want to see what I can get done when I focus. My backlog of projects WITH yarn purchased is ready to move from the UFO (Un-Finished Objects) shelf to the FINISHED shelf! Keep inspiring!
Yay!!! I love it!
I finished a Carbeth Swan Dance sweater, a Roamin’ colorwork hat and a Dardanelles wrap. Thanks for encouraging me to review the short month of February. I’m so glad to have found your blog via the Mason Dixon website. You are an inspiration and your work is amazing.