It’s March but that means I need to take a step back and take a look at what I was able to accomplish last month.
- The Yards of Happiness Enamel Pin: I launched my very first pin on Friday and I’ve had a great response. They haven’t sold out, so if you want to grab a Yards of Happiness Pin you still can. Thank you to everyone who has purchased one already, I’ve had orders from Alaska to Australia! I can’t believe it.
- My Carlisle Cardigan: The super bulky yarn and the springy color palette make me super happy.
- Jellybean’s Sweetheart Sweater: I keep getting asked if there’s a pattern for this one and I keep pointing people back to Mason-Dixon Knitting for how I come up with doggy sweaters. I don’t see myself making doggy sweater patterns in a range of sizes anytime soon.
- The Sweet Hearts Hat: This hat was what inspired me to make Jellybean’s heart sweater.
- The Super Bright Malmo Sweater: I really do love the vividness of the pink in this sweater and it was a super fun quick knit to make.
I almost finished my Balloon cardigan in February but I was just a bit too overloaded with other projects so it was finished over the weekend. Don’t worry, I’ll share finished pics of it on Wednesday! What were you able to finish in February?