I still feel weird saying that it’s 2019 but a new year is here! And that means I get to do my last month recap of what I knit. December was a highly productive month of finished objects.
- My husband’s Shawl Collared Vest. I think I worry a lot about things I knit for him because I fear he won’t like it. He always does, so I’ve got to let that go.
- Not one but two Glass Ceiling Sweaters (mine and Jelly’s). Let’s be honest, Jellybean’s is the best version.
- A Bandana Cowl. The quickest and best gift I know how to knit.
- Farm Slippers for my sister. They’ve kept her warm and cozy while recuperating.
- My Gabrielle pullover. I’ve wanted to knit this for a long time and then it only took me 48 hours to make it! Also, it was featured on Knitted Bliss’s Modification Monday.
- A Black Nutcracker. And to say this little guy is loved is an understatement.
- Cher’s holiday photo sweater, which she refused to model and Jellybean’s holiday photo sweater, which she happily modeled.
I think I was so productive because this month was light on teaching so I had more time. Now I’m prepping for the new semester and getting myself ready to go back to the classroom but this has been a refreshing and much needed break to reset. Now to figure out what I want to make this year.