I still feel weird saying that it’s 2019 but a new year is here! And that means I get to do my last month recap of what I knit. December was a highly productive month of finished objects.
- My husband’s Shawl Collared Vest. I think I worry a lot about things I knit for him because I fear he won’t like it. He always does, so I’ve got to let that go.
- Not one but two Glass Ceiling Sweaters (mine and Jelly’s). Let’s be honest, Jellybean’s is the best version.
- A Bandana Cowl. The quickest and best gift I know how to knit.
- Farm Slippers for my sister. They’ve kept her warm and cozy while recuperating.
- My Gabrielle pullover. I’ve wanted to knit this for a long time and then it only took me 48 hours to make it! Also, it was featured on Knitted Bliss’s Modification Monday.
- A Black Nutcracker. And to say this little guy is loved is an understatement.
- Cher’s holiday photo sweater, which she refused to model and Jellybean’s holiday photo sweater, which she happily modeled.
I think I was so productive because this month was light on teaching so I had more time. Now I’m prepping for the new semester and getting myself ready to go back to the classroom but this has been a refreshing and much needed break to reset. Now to figure out what I want to make this year.
9 Replies to “December 2018 Finished Objects”
What a great amount of knitting….and only one month. Do you keep track of how many items you have knitted in one year, say 2018? Just wondering ☺️
It’s coming on Monday! My year in review.
You are a total powerhouse. 🙂 Happy New Year!
I love the joy you express through knitting. It is just pure love and joy.
Thank you for a great finish to the year! It’s been a total pleasure to travel through this one with you, Dana. What I love about this month’s roundup is the variety of projects it shows. Looking forward to a splendid 2019!
You had a productive month and I am happy to be part of your online friends. Your posts never fail to make me smile, even at times where I don’t feel like smiling!
Wow beautiful projects!
I cannot believe you have been that productive! What a monumental effort! Well done, you must be so proud of yourself.