Despite not feeling like I was accomplishing a lot, apparently I was. I finished 10 small objects this month, some you still haven’t seen yet. So let’s do a recap:
- A Bandana Cowl for Alexandra. I’ve already made 2 and have plans to make another.
- A Preppy Cowl. More brioche! And this one was inspired by a hat my friend was wearing so I made her a cowl to coordinate!
- A Quick Knit for Salina. I really love this bulky knit cap and can totally see making more with chunky leftovers.
- My Wakanda Set. If you haven’t seen the movie Black Panther, you should. There is so much color and amazingness, so I knit a set inspired by that. More on that next week.
- Big Brioche. More brioche, there’s never enough!
- Fiona’s Hat. Dipping my toe into making my own charts!
- Brioche With a Touch of Sparkle. I love this hat for spring so much.
- Tiny Hoodie. My friend sent me pics of his son in this hoodie and he’s just too cute.
- The Purple Hat. I love this pattern so much and love this yarn even more.
So what were you able to accomplish this month?
10 Replies to “February 2018 Finished Objects”
Love your projects and blog. My accomplishments this month were to finish a test-knit lace shawl, a crocheted baby blanket and a baby hat. The shawl took me almost 3 months to finish, but I’m so happy with it. https://www.ravelry.com/projects/sfdcnj/sandys-cloudborn-shawl
Ohh Sandy, the shawl is beautiful!!
I managed to bang out my Carbeth. It gets its bath and blocking today. Also, we went to see Black Panther when we were in Mexico. It was freakin’ fantastic! My partner and I want to see it in 3-D now! Love your Wakanda set!
Two, birthday cards and a Flax sweater that was knitted in 3 weeks or less.
Your Flax sweater looks fantastic!
Thank you. That is a big compliment coming you, the queen of color and garment knitting.
I was able to finish some hats (most long promised gifts all gone with no pics LOLOL)
I knew my mojo was off when I wasn’t taking pics 😂 but as I type this I’ve just finished almost all my raglan increases on a sweater! My mojo is returning.
Wow! U def kept yourself busy! 🙂