It’s the beginning of the month so that means I need to recap everything that happened last month. October was the month I got my knitting mojo back! Just in time for my super ambitious holiday knitting bonanza. I can’t wait for Thanksgiving so I have a few days of no work and lots of knitting to be had! So let’s wrap up what I finished this month.
- A hat in support of Hillary Clinton.
- A sweater for a football fan.
- A hat to match the football sweater.
- A sweater with pockets, that’s pretty much like a sweatshirt.
- My Eden sweater (featuring a little kiss from my Jellybean).
- My colorblocked boyfriend cardigan in one of my favorite color palettes.
- A baby cardigan for a dapper dude.
That’s seven things in one month! I was on a roll. I also finished my Graffiti Bridge cardigan but that didn’t happen until November 1. I always hate when I get it done on the first of the month. I like to finish within the same month. Oh well. Now to start swatching for gift sweaters! What wonderful things did you finish this month?
3 Replies to “October’s FO’s”
wooohhooo!!! That’s awesome!!! Love the recap 🙂
So you got your mojo back in October? It must be true what they say about Black History Month then. This is the time when us black folks get busy busty busy and bring out all our craft ideas that have been stored inside us for months 🙂 Ha Ha! Great blog – thanks for sharing. xx