It’s the beginning of the month so that means I need to recap everything that happened last month. October was the month I got my knitting mojo back! Just in time for my super ambitious holiday knitting bonanza. I can’t wait for Thanksgiving so I have a few days of no work and lots of knitting to be had! So let’s wrap up what I finished this month.
- A hat in support of Hillary Clinton.
- A sweater for a football fan.
- A hat to match the football sweater.
- A sweater with pockets, that’s pretty much like a sweatshirt.
- My Eden sweater (featuring a little kiss from my Jellybean).
- My colorblocked boyfriend cardigan in one of my favorite color palettes.
- A baby cardigan for a dapper dude.
That’s seven things in one month! I was on a roll. I also finished my Graffiti Bridge cardigan but that didn’t happen until November 1. I always hate when I get it done on the first of the month. I like to finish within the same month. Oh well. Now to start swatching for gift sweaters! What wonderful things did you finish this month?