Bye, bye, August. Despite August being my favorite month of the year I look forward to the end as we usher in fall. Cooler weather means sweater weather is coming! The only reason I like the cold is because I knit to keep myself warm.
So let’s take a look at what I was able to accomplish this month:
- A tiered coat for Maddie – no post yet since I finished it on the 31st!
- An adorable dress on sport weight yarn for an adorable baby girl.
- A birthday sweater for Jess.
- A super cute gender neutral pullover for my coworkers baby on the way.
- Wee Sherlock for a wee little newborn coming in a few weeks.
- And a dog sweater to coordinate with the Wee Sherlock.
- My 2-Color Dropped Sleeve sweater.
I surprised myself with all of my August FO’s but really the baby things are quick knits. Still a lot has been flying off my needles and I’m super excited to work on more sweaters as the temperatures get cooler. I’ve got so many awesome patterns in my queue and so many things I want to cast on I don’t know what to do next! Monday is a holiday so I’m going to enjoy that day off and I’ll be back here on Wednesday. But in the meantime, tell me what you finished last month!