I’ve stayed pretty productive for the first 3 months of the year. I’ve consistently finished 6 projects each month! I have a feeling that might slow down as I make a few baby blankets but that’s still pretty great progress for the first 3 months of the year. March’s finished objects included:
- The sibling sweaters for my friend’s children.
- The Katniss cowl for Salina. I’ve decided her daughter needs one, but it’s getting warm so perhaps for the fall.
- My lovely sweatshirt a.k.a. the Lila Top Down sweater
- The Graham hat for my friend Travis. I didn’t blog about it because I really didn’t take any pictures of it before I gave it to him. Oops!
- The Aeon Vest for my Mom. I haven’t blogged about it yet because I just finished it yesterday. I snapped a quick pic wearing it before I blocked it. I think she’s going to love it.
In the next month I would like to get 3 baby blankets finished – 2 will be in super bulky yarn and 1 in worsted weight. Of course last night I started the Teazel sweater while I was blocking my Mom’s vest. I just couldn’t resist. I also need to whip up a quick hat for Salina so she can still wear it on a cool spring evening. I’ve also been looking at shawl patterns for these leftover skeins of yarn I have. If you’ve got good worsted and dk weight shawl projects for leftover yarn let me know! Or even just any project good for leftover yarn, I don’t know what to do with 1-2 skeins leftover from a sweater and I don’t want it to just sit there.
So that’s what I’ve accomplished in the last month, what’s been coming off of your needles?