It’s December! And after this week of finals I’ve got winter break until January. I’m so excited to have a bit of time to prep for the new year and to be lazy and knit and catch up on reading.
But let’s talk about what I was able to accomplish in November, shall we? It was a pretty productive month!
- Eli’s Gap inspired cardigan. I really love when I’m given a bit of inspiration to make something special.
- A newborn dress. So much tiny cuteness.
- My Rosemont Cardigan. I felt like I hadn’t made myself something in so long but it had only been a month. Mind you I’ve still got some WIPs I want to finish.
- My brioche hat. Fitting all this hair into a hat is definitely a challenge.
- Another Wee Sherlock. And in my favorite color combo.
- And a well loved hat. My husband lives in this thing.
I honestly can’t believe that 2018 is almost over! What were you able to finish in November?