Welcome to April! And with the beginning of a new month I like to recap was I was able to finish in the last month.
- Mom’s Blueberry Oatmeal sweater. I still love, love, love the saturated color of this blue. In fact 3 of this month’s projects were knit wit Periwinkle Sheep Yarn Intent aran/bulky weight!
- A Rye tie. My friend Ayo sent me a selfie wearing his tie at Easter service. I’m so glad he loves his gift.
- My Carbeth Cardigan. It’s bright and springy even if the weather isn’t.
- A Dog sweater. Unfortunately this dog still needs a sweater with the crazy weather we’re having right now.
- My spring test knit. I’m itching to wear this one but it just won’t warm up!
- Another Carbeth! And on Saturday I finished and blocked the Carbeth for my cousin. More pics to come.
So I was able to accomplish a lot last month, what about you?