Happy New Year!
It’s my first post in January and that means I’m summing up what I finished in the month of December. And there are a few things in this batch that you haven’t seen yet!
- My last finished object for 2016 was a NY Giants themed sweater for my husband. He loves it and the Giants are going to the playoffs. Full details soon.
- My Monster Paws fingerless mitts – these are worn A LOT.
- A tie for my friend Steven for his birthday.
- One of my favorite knits of 2016, my Mother’s holiday sweater.
- A dog sweater for my friend Steven’s dog Sophie (I’m waiting for him to send me pics of her in it).
- And the tie I made my cousin made an appearance on MSNBC!
I’ve got a hectic 2 weeks ahead of me but I’m planing on doing a wrap-up of my year of 2016 knitting and I’ve got some good finished objects to share! Happy New Year!