Happy New Year! Let’s kick off the new year with December FO’s, shall we?
There are a few things I’ve yet to share with you that I even finished on the last day of the new year:
- The Rain Outside Shawl: I just finished this for my cousin Safia on New Year’s Eve! So there will be better pics of it once it has been blocked, dried and photographed. This is my 4th of these shawls and I swear they get better each time.
- My Baldric sweater and Beanie’s Rosco sweaters: I’ve worn this sweater 3 times since I made it and it has been a staple in the Bean’s winter wardrobe with the temps so low. I love Madelinetosh yarn.
- Twisted Stitch Hat: I loved the stitch pattern in Beanie’s sweater so I translated it into a hat! More on that soon.
- Cher and Kendell’s matching striped sweaters: I love that they match. What more is there to even say?
- The Superbulky Grandpa sweater: This sweater has gotten tons of compliments. Who knew a big one would be such a hit?
- And the black Karite hat: A thank you gift.
I actually accomplished a lot this month since I didn’t focus on Christmas gifts. What were you able to accomplish the last month of 2017? And what are you starting to knit this year?! I’ve decided to start my year off with a Comfort Fade Cardigan! And on Wednesday I’ll do a year in review of everything I was able to knit.