Happy New Year! Let’s kick off the new year with December FO’s, shall we?
There are a few things I’ve yet to share with you that I even finished on the last day of the new year:
- The Rain Outside Shawl: I just finished this for my cousin Safia on New Year’s Eve! So there will be better pics of it once it has been blocked, dried and photographed. This is my 4th of these shawls and I swear they get better each time.
- My Baldric sweater and Beanie’s Rosco sweaters: I’ve worn this sweater 3 times since I made it and it has been a staple in the Bean’s winter wardrobe with the temps so low. I love Madelinetosh yarn.
- Twisted Stitch Hat: I loved the stitch pattern in Beanie’s sweater so I translated it into a hat! More on that soon.
- Cher and Kendell’s matching striped sweaters: I love that they match. What more is there to even say?
- The Superbulky Grandpa sweater: This sweater has gotten tons of compliments. Who knew a big one would be such a hit?
- And the black Karite hat: A thank you gift.
I actually accomplished a lot this month since I didn’t focus on Christmas gifts. What were you able to accomplish the last month of 2017? And what are you starting to knit this year?! I’ve decided to start my year off with a Comfort Fade Cardigan! And on Wednesday I’ll do a year in review of everything I was able to knit.
13 Replies to “December’s FO’s”
Happy New Year!!Wishing you a wonderful 2018 of health,happiness and fantastic new projects!
Happy New Year. I just found your blog and have been reading all morning. I guess I don’t look like a typical knitter either but want to share that I’ve met some of the most amazing folks during my knitting journeys. I’ll be sure to keep up with you in 2018!
Happy New Year to you as well and welcome ☺️
Thank you and here’s to a year filled with wonderful new projects ☺️
You are amazing…and inspirational…and I think you must knit faster than anyone I know. Thank you for sharing all that you do with us. I asked for, and received, the Posh Pups book for our Chrismakkah celebration and my little pugs are getting new winter coats! Happy New Year!
Oooh I can’t wait to see! Please make sure to share. I’m telling you it’s such a good book for dog knits. Happy New Year!
Way to go DWJ! Love the colors in the shawl, can’t wait to hear more!
I almost brought it in to show you before I mail it off. LOL
Happy New Year!!! Wishing you all a wonderful knitting 2018!!!
☺️ Happy New Year!
I love this collage of your FO’s. You are a fun and wonderful knitter. Love how you’re in the middle. I can’t wait to see your cardigan in progress. Interesting how it’s knit in DK when most of her patterns have been in fingering.
So it’s reverse stockinette which works better for color fading. And of course my fading colors are bright and bold but I am liking it so far!