It’s February, which means I’m looking back at what I was able to accomplish in January. I was pretty darn productive and January was a hell of a month for me all around.
Here’s what I was able to finish in the month of January:
- Susan’s Wonder Woman Hat. I feel like I go to brioche as my in between, it’s like it helps me reset from a project. I’m itching to knit more brioche and am going back and forth on the color palette I want for a Plumpy shawl. Who knew I’d love a good shawl but they come in handy.
- A Matching Set for Steven and Sophie. I love this dog sweater and matching hat combo so much. And so do the recipients. That makes it all totally worth it.
- 3 Sweaters in one month! Not bad if I do say so myself and a great way to kick off 2019. This month I finished:
- Party Top sweater. I’ve stepped into the land of mohair and I love it.
- Boxed Pullover. I’ve fallen hard for cropped sweaters, you will see more in the future.
- Winston Pullover. I made this one for a friend but the yarn was on sale last week and for $28 I was able to pick up a sweater quantity to make one for myself in a fun blue with a rainbow of color through it. And I think Jane Richmond is going to do a knitalong on this one and it’s such a quick knit.
In addition to all the projects, I was featured on the Ravelry blog as the first Human of Ravelry. And I shared my formula for how I knit dog sweaters with colorwork on the Mason-Dixon Knitting blog. It has been fun to get all of the emails, comments, and messages from everyone and all the new readers to the blog! A pretty great start to January and I have more to come in February! Not a bad way to start off my year. How has your January been so far?