Although this January felt like it lasted an entire year, it’s now February. Warmer days are just around the corner but that doesn’t mean I won’t keep knitting. Let’s take a lot at what I finished for the month of January.
- My Comfort Fade Cardigan. I love this cardigan. It’s soft, warm and brightens up my day. I can’t not smile when I’m wearing it.
- My Brio-Garter Hat. This baby is nice and warm and it has been up and down weather in Maryland/DC so I keep this one tucked in my bag at all times.
- The Prism Triangle Colorwork Hat. I gave colorwork a try and did pretty good on my first try! More details next week.
- The Madness Hat. This has been gifted to my BFF Jess but I’m already itching to make one for myself. Maybe in a springy color palette.
- A Sparkle Sweater with colorwork. To go with the colorwork hat I knit a matching dog sweater and inserted a colorowork panel just because why not. More details on that next week too.
So that’s was summed up my January. I’ve got more stuff on my needles and pending but this is what I was actually able to finish this month. What about you?