Although this January felt like it lasted an entire year, it’s now February. Warmer days are just around the corner but that doesn’t mean I won’t keep knitting. Let’s take a lot at what I finished for the month of January.
- My Comfort Fade Cardigan. I love this cardigan. It’s soft, warm and brightens up my day. I can’t not smile when I’m wearing it.
- My Brio-Garter Hat. This baby is nice and warm and it has been up and down weather in Maryland/DC so I keep this one tucked in my bag at all times.
- The Prism Triangle Colorwork Hat. I gave colorwork a try and did pretty good on my first try! More details next week.
- The Madness Hat. This has been gifted to my BFF Jess but I’m already itching to make one for myself. Maybe in a springy color palette.
- A Sparkle Sweater with colorwork. To go with the colorwork hat I knit a matching dog sweater and inserted a colorowork panel just because why not. More details on that next week too.
So that’s was summed up my January. I’ve got more stuff on my needles and pending but this is what I was actually able to finish this month. What about you?
9 Replies to “January 2018 Finished Objects”
I am working in my first pair of socks…and have been for about 5 weeks 😬
hello dana, what a busy girl you are!! I finally finished a swancho I knit last year and only needed finishing, it is the first “big” item I made for myself and I must say I am very proud of it!! so easy really.. the pattern and yarn was a kit from glenfiddich wool. I am crocheting a baby blanket, almost done with that for baby coming on easter.. thanks for all your inspiration! love it
Got a seriously wool sweater worked up to the sleeves and handed it off to another far northern Minnesota knitter because I’m moving to Louisiana the end of this month! And knit up 6 pink, cat-eared hats for friends/family.
Beautiful January knits. 🙂 Your comfort fade cardigan is gorgeous. The colours are postiively uplifting!
I managed to dispatch three WIPs (in various states, some only requiring blocking) this month – Sheltered by Andrea Mowry, Roisin by Ysolda Teague, and Hudson by Julie Hoover. My February WIP to finish is also my first steeking project – Bláithín by Kate Davies.
I’d say those 5 FO’s has got u off on a pretty good start for 2018! Are u challenging yourself to make MORE than you did last year?? 😉
So glad I came across your blog! As a newbie knitter, I am still rather intimidates by trying new things, but seeing your beautiful work is such an inspiration! Looking forward to seeing many more of your WIPs in the future 🙂