It’s time for another video! I’m getting better at taking the time to make these and you all keep giving me good suggestions on what to cover. Today I’m sharing a work in progress and my favorite tools in my project bag. Also, I didn’t know until after I recorded my last two videos that Joji Locatelli’s name is pronounced with a soft j like Ho-he! I already apologized to her via Instagram.
In this episode we talk about:
- Togue Pond Tank
- My Super Simple Summer Sweater using Berroco Pima 100 & Birdies Knits yarn
- JKnit HD app
- Noteshelf app
- Kipling Pencil Case
- Lykke Driftwood Needles
- KnitPicks Square Needles – currently on sale
- Addi Pro Needles – currently on sale
- Addi FlexiFlips – currently on sale
- Gauge Finder
- Curved Tapestry Needle
- Mini Tape Measures
- Yarn Soxx – couldn’t find it because I was missing an X!
- Felt Pouch
- Stitch Markers from Nerd Bird Makery, Locking and Colorful
- Repair Tool
- Decorative Scissors
Let me know what tools you love to have in your bag!