April is here and spring has sprung! So let’s review what I was able to finish in March, shall we?
- My Find Your Fade shawl: Um…I live int his thing. It’s a light weight wrap but it’s so huge if you wrap it around your neck you still get good warmth. I love the colors and simplicity of the patter and I get tons of compliments on it. Love, love, love.
- A Sparkly Seagrass cardigan for my sister: Anne sent me a pic wearing her cardigan to work the other day. I think it’s a winner in her book.
- Acid Rain shawl: Two shawls in one month?! I can’t believe it but I love this color combination on my third the Rain Outside shawl.
- A Baby Boy Cardigan: It is insane the amount of friends I have that are having babies but I’m happy to make them little gifts.
- Crowns for Babies (2): So I was going to blog this one on Friday and it turns out I had bronchitis so I was down for the count. I’ll definitely share this project this week.
I had a productive March despite being sick for the last 2 weeks. It turns out I had bronchitis but after some medicine and several days of rest I’m finally starting to feel like myself. Also in my down time I’ve been working on a light weight cardigan for spring for myself. I bought this Crystal Palace Panda Pearl yarn on a super sale from Little Knits on a whim and I LOVE it. It’s has a lovely drape, it light and airy and the colors shimmer. I kind of want to buy it all…but I will resist.
So was your March productive? What were you able to finish this month?