Despite not feeling like I was accomplishing a lot, apparently I was. I finished 10 small objects this month, some you still haven’t seen yet. So let’s do a recap:
- A Bandana Cowl for Alexandra. I’ve already made 2 and have plans to make another.
- A Preppy Cowl. More brioche! And this one was inspired by a hat my friend was wearing so I made her a cowl to coordinate!
- A Quick Knit for Salina. I really love this bulky knit cap and can totally see making more with chunky leftovers.
- My Wakanda Set. If you haven’t seen the movie Black Panther, you should. There is so much color and amazingness, so I knit a set inspired by that. More on that next week.
- Big Brioche. More brioche, there’s never enough!
- Fiona’s Hat. Dipping my toe into making my own charts!
- Brioche With a Touch of Sparkle. I love this hat for spring so much.
- Tiny Hoodie. My friend sent me pics of his son in this hoodie and he’s just too cute.
- The Purple Hat. I love this pattern so much and love this yarn even more.
So what were you able to accomplish this month?