You guys…IT’S DECEMBER?! I cannot believe that this year is almost over. I’m kind of still in denial about everything. But it’s the first post of the new month and that means I’m rounding up everything I made in November and I was surprised at how many small projects I was able to complete. Several I have yet to give full details on. Posts coming on those projects soon.
- My Entwine Cowl. I decided I didn’t want the fringe version scarf from Within and instead decided to make it a cowl. I can wrap this baby around my neck 3 times for ultimate warmth and coziness. Post coming soon.
- Sister sweaters. Super sweet sweaters for a baby shower.
- Cher’s holiday photo sweater. I’ve just completely given in to the fact that I am indeed a crazy dog lady and I make sweaters for my dogs.
- My Under the Graffiti Bridge cardigan. I cannot tell you how much I love this sweater and the modifications I made to the sleeves. Also this yarn is magic.
- My Fidra hat. I’ve been on a hat binge…
- A slouchy gray hat for my cousin from a beloved pattern.
- My husband’s ultimate Giants fan hat. There’s a story behind how this hat came to be and I can’t wait to share. Plus my husband absolutely loves it.
- My super bright green slouchy hat I lovingly refer to as the green monster and the cobalt blue cowl that I’ll share the pattern for next week. It’s super quick and you’ve probably done it before.
- Non knitting related, I made my Hillary tshirt. You can get 10% off your order through December 5 with code Christmas16. I’ve had a couple people order and receive their shirts already! Man, I’m still sad about this election.
I jammed a lot of knitting into November. I think it was due to stress. And I just finished off another small project last night – so I’ve got lots to share over the next few weeks while I plug away at Christmas knitting. What have you accomplished in the last month? Share!